Eos consultants bring to clients a broad range of skills and backgrounds; and all of us are deeply experienced.
Dr. Byron Winn
- Principal, Activities Processes & Systemsand Senior Project Leader at Monitor Group (Cambridge, MA)
- Vice President, Enamics (governance software firm)
- F-4E Phantom II flight lead, war plans officer, and operations scheduler, US Air Force
- Faculty, USAF Academy and Head Teaching Fellow, Harvard University
Byron holds a BS from the US Air Force Academy, and an MA and Ph.D from Harvard University.
- Senior executive positions with companies in interactive marketing, innovative software, and governance markets
- COO (with full P/L and strategy responsibility) of TIS Worldwide, a resourcing and custom software development firm
- Vice President, Worldwide Sales, Operations and Consulting at Lotus Development Corporation
- Director, Business Planning at The Travelers Corporation
John has a BA in Mathematics from Holy Cross College and two Master’s degrees — Computer Science and Management/Finance from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI).
Frédéric Ruiz-Ramón has over 25 years of strategy development and executive management experience in complex organizations. He currently provides support and services to organizations operating in complex multivariate environments requiring interactions across diverse people, organizations, and cultures. He specializes in cross-cultural and international business environments. His leadership positions have included:
- President and/or CEO of international companies focused in the development and application of innovative advanced technology products.
- Senior leader of large government organizations focused on advanced technology developments to include global operations for the Department of Defense’s Chemical Biological Radiological and Nuclear Defense international cooperative material development activities, Director of International Technology Centers and cross-governmental operations.
- Experienced international negotiator and advisor to the U.S. Secretary of Defense on governance matters related to political-military issues and democratic systems.
- Professor at the JMIC (now the National Intelligence University), McArthur Fellow and teaching assistant at Harvard University, lecturer in various universities in Europe and Latin America.
Frédéric holds a BA from The University of Chicago, an MA and Ph.D. from Harvard University, and an MS from the National Defense University and Certificats from the Centre des Hautes Études de l’Armement and the Institut Études Politiques in Paris, France. He has native fluency in three languages and is semi-fluent in two additional languages.
Kim Patrick Gerra
Her leadership positions have included:
- Senior Vice President, Strategy, responsible for corporate strategy development and strategic partnerships, for PCCI, a predictive analytics healthcare organization
- Chief Technology Officer, for PCCI, with executive leadership of product and software development, including Information Exchange Portal (IEP), a platform for connecting social service organizations to local hospitals; and Pieces™, one of the first clinical prediction and surveillance platforms in healthcare that interprets EMR data in real-time and influences clinical decisions at the point of care
- Vice President, Sabre Labs, for Sabre, Inc., with chief leadership and accountability for global innovation, concept experimentation and product incubation across all business lines
- Manager, Information Resource Management, American Heart Association, National Center
Kim earned her BA in Computer Science from Mississippi State University
Dr. Drew Miller
Dr. Drew Miller worked business process redesign, business development and strategic planning positions at ConAgra Inc, as Vice President for Planning and Development at Securities America, and as a consultant for dozens of companies. Drew also served in the Dept of Defense Senior Executive Service in the Business Management Modernization Program, working with enterprise architecture, business process redesign, and Enterprise Resource Planning Systems. His blockchain work is primarily with Ethereum.
Drew has done extensive industry analysis studies and M&A due diligence reviews detailing client competitor’s value chains and competitive advantages, and designing strategies and new products that best leverage strengths and exploit business opportunities.
Drew served as a registered investment advisor and is familiar with ICO regulatory requirements. A Certified Management Accountant and Certified Financial Planner, Drew is an Air Force Academy honor graduate, with a Masters Degree and PhD from Harvard Univ in Operations Research.
His leadership positions include:
- CTO, Sabre Holding – responsible for enterprise architecture, research, innovation, and overall technical strategy
- Senior Vice President, Sabre Applications Development, The Sabre Group (part of AMR)
- Vice President of Infrastructure and Technology, Galileo International, including architecture & engineering, systems programming
- Senior technical positions at United Airlines and Covia Partnership in systems architecture, systems engineering and application development
Craig has a BSME from The University of Texas at Austin and a PhD in mineral economics from Colorado School of Mines. He is a Professional Engineer (now inactive), a certified Project Management Professional and a Certified Business Continuity Professional.